Followers

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Christmas Shadow Box Card

Good morning!  I've been doing some more playing with my Cricut and have some fun projects to share with you over the next little while.  Today I'm sharing a 5x7 shadow box card I made using a Lori Whitlock svg file.

Isn't this pretty?  I just love all the layers and it really wasn't very difficult to put together.  I think next time I'll add a sentiment and maybe some stars in the background, but I love this file.

Challenges
Decorate to Celebrate - Anything Goes
Just Keep on Creating - Anything Goes
Crafty Your Passion - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
The Outlawz Saturday PAM - Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

6 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Wow Rhonda, this is really amazing!! I just love all of the cut layers on this design!! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

brenda said...

As always, a lovely creation Rhonda and such a peaceful card.

B x

Creative world said...

This is so beautiful, awesome project and love your CAS style...thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion challenge this week
Zeljka DT xo

Theresa said...

stunning. love the white on white and that navy blue sky just makes the whole thing pop. I have a Cricut but wouldn't know how to do any of this. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

Jan said...

This is great! Thanks for joining us at TTCRD xx Jan DT

suzARTe said...

This card is so gorgeous, i love the layered scene you have created, a very striking and well made card.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
Anything goes November link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx